CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

It's Tiny...I'll take it!!



I have an obsession...It’s an obsession with miniature stuff, not just any miniatures, like the stuff in doll houses, even though that is super cute too, but the stuff that is replicated from big stuff...for example I have a miniature mail box, shopping carts, yes plural! I have two and they are soooo super cute, I have cute miniature salad tongs, well anyways you get the idea. The reason I’m telling you is because today I happened to be at Sears and came upon a miniature Craftsman tool box (gift card holder), and I had to have it, first thinking it would make a cute Christmas gift
But just as I was thinking of who to give it to...a idea popped in my head! What a cool gift for the "handy" groomsmen!!! I mean it's just screaming "Great groomsman gift" so if your fiancé is in a bind, not knowing what to get his guys just send him over to sears....they got what you need!


Oh yeah.... my son saw it and now it’s his, luckily I distracted him long enough to get it away from him to take some pictures of it :0)


Enjoy!






0 comments: