CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

Mid life Crisis

I know Im to young to be having one but thats the only way to describe how I have been feeling lately, I went on a rampage and remodeled and redecorated pretty much every room in my house, I called up my mother in law and asked her if she would go skydiving with me, and my husband have been talking about picking up and moving to Costa Rica, while we know that the Costa Rica thing is probably a few year down the road I did manage to go skydiving this morning!!!! It was one of the best feeling that I have ever felt (other than getting married and having our son) So as crazy as this may all sound right now I had to share a few pics with you of my wonderful mother in law and I. Enjoy!!

This is my MIL and I getting instructions...

Us with Akus and Bella our Hungarian "Master Divers"

Yes it was a very little plane!

That's me & Akus at about 6000ft!!

Safe and Sound...


It was amazing!! And I would do it again in a heart beat!!

3 comments:

Shawna Herring Photography said...

WOO HOO! GO Jane! I love your mother in law. Talk about a pick me up! I went on my 23rd b-day in Hawaii and 3 more times that year. Thanks for reminding me of that time in my life.
And I say go for the Costa Rica thing too, there's no time like the present!

Tara said...

Awesome!!!

Liene Stevens said...

awesome!! I am so jealous - it is on my list of things to do soon. :)