CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Shoe Love!

I was on Ashley Brockingtons Blog the other day and she was showing off her GORGEOUS new pairs of pink shoes albeit a little jealous, I have been on the hunt for a new GORGEOUS pair of shoes for me, so I found these and they are definitely in the running, I know they are not pink but they are so super cute!!

Lulu's




These come in pink!!

Fleur's








Prrancer




Z

Ok so I am going shoe shopping this weekend!

**Telling hubby that Im out looking at venues shhhhh it will be our lil secret!!

1 comments:

Kenzie Shores Photography said...

ooooooooohhhh, I love these! :)Thank you for your sweet words on my blog, I hope you stop by again :) by the way, we're already in florida, tampa area actually :) where are you?